My Other Blog

Thursday 23 June 2011

Baby Blossoms


Here I have used Baby Blossoms set for the flower in frame. Underneath that is a cut down Top Note die, (which I ran through the big shot, ) I dabbed the ink pad (certain Celery) inside the Embossing Folder, Vintage Wallpaper. The background paper, although busy, I like busy lol, is from Greenhouse Gala and finished off with Butterflies from the Sizzix Embosslits die.
the ribbon is from my stash and looks like I need to re-tie as its all loose.
Linda x

4 comments:

  1. Fab card!! Love the busy-ness too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love this great combo of the greenhouse gala DSP and baby blossoms - you have me thinking now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush! am loving what you do, lotsalove from another cuddlybuddly cat-loving gardener! x

    ReplyDelete