My Other Blog

Sunday 17 March 2013

Butterfly cards




At last a couple of cards from me.
I have been very disappointed with my sales of Stampin Up products, every time I find a new customer, I lose 2. I thought I might have to give it up but NO a couple of friends have given me amazing orders and Im able to carry on.
So to celebrate, I made some cards. LOL
I have used the new TWO FOR TEA papers on these two cards. Some pleated ribbon from last years catalogue and  the New Butterfly punch. I have layered the butterflies up with 1 layers, the under layer is plain coloured card.
Thank you for looking. Maybe I will be good and make some more cards.
see you soon.
Linda x

3 comments:

  1. Pretty cards. It can be quite hard sometimes getting orders - as I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Linda, you really should go make some more, we'd love to see them! Glad you are persevering, it is tough, for most of us, but something normally turns up to keep us going. xxx

    ReplyDelete